The E-Visa process time is mere 3 days!
Your Baku dreams are mere steps away. Yup, you read that right! On Wednesday 16th February, the ambassador Khazar Farhadov announced that Azerbaijan is now open to Pakistan. Pakistan will be eligible for a simple 3 steps E-visa application system. Baku, Azerbaijan is on every Pakistani’s travel bucket list as a tourist destination. Why? Because the ex-soviet Muslim country is a great fusion of futuristic skyscrapers to the ancient architecture of landmarks and cultures. For a very long time, Pakistan was not included in the E-visa eligibility list which made traveling complicated and lengthy.
How To Apply For E-Visa To Azerbaijan:
Pakistan eligibility to process via E-Visa means that without visiting the embassy, you get to acquire a visa with a simple 3 step online process. It’s hassle-free and quick at its best.
Fill Out The Application Form:
For the first-time application, you are required to go to Azerbaijan’s online portal and fill out the easy application form, and chose Pakistan. Select an ordinary passport and proceed to fill out the form. The application requirement is a scanned photo of the applicant and a scanned photocopy of the passport.
Make The Payment:
After you are done with filling out the application, the next step is to make the payment. The visa fee is just $20.The payment can be done online or via the applicant’s credit card as well. Upon making the payment, the Azerbaijan Visa will be sent to you via email.
Download The Printout:
Once the Azerbaijan visa is sent to you via email, Take a print of it and show it to the immigration officer at the airport. It’s that simple to get an Azerbaijan visa on a Pakistani Passport.
- The validity of the passport is 3 months and the applicant can stay up to 90 days on each visit.
- E-Visa applications can be created for an individual, for a family (minimum of 2 and maximum of 10 persons), or for a group (minimum of 10 and maximum of 300 persons).
- The necessary data required for the e-Visa should be entered directly into the system.
- The fee for the e-Visa is paid electronically via the system.
- The e-Visa is sent to the e-mail address of an applicant.
Azerbaijan’s Visa Rejection Appeal From Pakistan:
The rejection ratio is almost zero, however, there is no appeal process, just apply for a new visa again properly.